Minnesota Food Processing Plants Floor Coatings
At Polytek Surface Coatings we provide commercial business owners with a number of floor coating options suitable for all interior and exterior areas. Our food processing floor coatings are designed to handle the everyday pressures of working in this environment with special formulated anti skid and anti slip resistance.
Food Processing Plant Surface Coatings
Polytek Surface Coatings can help you design the perfect flooring for your area that is not only suitable for food processing plants but is also a beautiful way to brighten up your working space. A beautiful floor in a lovely sandstone, quarry sand, sage or deep ocean blue can really boost morale in your company and leave your workers feeling better about their working space. Find out more about the benefits to investing in a new surface coating for your food processing plant by speaking to our team at Polytek today.
Concrete Coating Selection
There are a number of things to consider when you are looking into concrete coating. One of the things you will need to do decide on is the right coating for your area. Some of the options you have include:
- ESD floors
- Traffic coatings
- Ultra high chemical resistance coatings
- Skydrol resistance coatings
- Polymer modified cements
- And much more
MN Surface Coatings
A good floor doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Our food processing floors are designed to last but we also offer competitive pricing suitable for all different budgets. We supply interior and exterior floor coatings for both the inside and outside of your working space. Why not consider a new concrete coating for your parking lot, entrance way or other area as well? You can expect:
- To add value to your business
- To benefit from a cost effective flooring for many years
- To fix any uneven floor coating problems
- To protect against chipping, peeling, cracking or other concerns due to excessive wear
- To withstand the pressure from heavy loads, harsh chemical spills and mechanical abrasion
- To increase workplace safety and efficiency
- To protect against harsh chemicals and other spills
- To protect against skids and slips as well as other common liability concerns
Come in and speak to the team at Polytek Surface Coatings today, your leading name in Minneapolis floor coatings. Or, fill out a form on the side of the page or contact us at 952-236-9837 for a free quote.