Are the floors in your home looking a little worn, dated, or in need of minor repairs? If you want to enhance the interior design of your home while simultaneously improving safety and functionality, you may want to look into new floor coating options for your residential property; particularity if you have young children. And why? In this post, we will take a look at the top five reasons why investing in new residential floor coating is an excellent idea for homeowners with children.
- Your Floors Will be Cleaner: When you have children, specifically young ones who spend lots of time playing outside and tracking in dirt or spilling something in the house, you will undoubtedly have floors that have experienced a bit of wear and tear. If your flooring is not only dated, yet visibility worn out, dirty, or stained, getting a new floor coating will allow you to have a fresh start and a brand new look in your home. This both makes your overall residential property look better and ups the value of your home.
- Your Floors Will be Easier to Clean: Perhaps the idea of having brand new, ultra clean flooring scares you as a parent of young children. Not to worry! Once you have your new floor coating put in, you can enjoy a material that makes it almost effortless for you to keep your floors clean. Thanks to the incredibly smooth texture of the coating application, sweeping, mopping, and getting rid of dirt becomes much easier. And one of the best benefits is that a new floor coating is non-porous, meaning it is difficult for oil, grease, and other staining chemicals to get through the surface of your floor, therefore making cleanup easier on you.
- Your Floors Will be Able to Withstand More Wear: Obviously kids, whether they are toddlers or teens, don’t weigh enough to do serious damage to your floors themselves…but as active human beings you are probably familiar with your children making a bit of ruckus in the house. The floor coating application that you choose, no matter what type, will be able to endure massive amounts of movement and traffic. Because of this, it will be less likely that your floors will crack or peel, therefore providing you with quality flooring that will last for many more years.
- Your Floors Will be Safer: Especially when you have young children who are just learning how to walk, it makes sense that you would want your entire residential property, from your garage to your living room, to be as safe as it possibly can be for them. Thanks to the slip-resistant features of epoxy flooring, you can have safer floors in your home and not have to worry about your child falling on a slippery floor and getting hurt. As an added bonus, these flooring materials are also heat, chemical, and fire resistant.
- It’s Easy to Find Affordable Flooring Options: As parents, you have lots of expenses related to your children and your budget may be limited as far as what you can do with home renovations. The good news is that getting new floor coating, when you use the right material, is on of the most cost effective options out there. If you want flooring that offers impeccable durability and longevity without breaking the bank, epoxy floor coating is the way to go.
Looking for more information on residential floor coatings? Or do you need of a new floor coating for your commercial property? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today with any questions that you may have or to learn more about our services.